01 October, 2012

Wendy and Daniel's Wedding.

 During Grandparent's camp, was Wendy and Daniels wedding, with and awesome reception, before.  It was beautiful, and a wonderful experience.  I wanted to show the pictures and experiences separate from the G'parent camp pictures, because it is so special.  We sure do love you Wendy and Daniel, and your fun little family that you added to ours.  Can't wait to spend more time getting to know you all in the future, and we do have eternity to do that, thank goodness.

Maren modeling the dress that all the girl cousin's wore.  G'ma made all of the skirts for all of the granddaughters. She sure was busy busy busy. :)

Maren's cute hairdo I found on youtube. I love fixing up her hair.

My two sweet daughters, Maren is trying to show off Brenna's cute hair flower.

My beautiful little sister getting ready for her big day, readied by my other beautiful sister, Chrissy.



Walking down to the Yacht that the wedding party is on. 








The Yacht we boarded. 



The beautiful bride, and handsome groom.






Ella, Victoria, and Lucy all became fast friends. 


Maren and Jessica have been best buds ever since Maren was an infant. There has always been a good bond there.

More cute cousins.  We sure do love all of our family.  


Bryce and Corby became best buds as well. Their personalities really went well together.






At this time, the newest addition to the Thompson clan. :)  Little Owen.  Such a cutie.





The Coopers, dear friends of our family that we grew up with.  We sure do love them.

The awesome Breakfast buffet. It was so delicious.  Great, being from a family that loves good foods. :)



Can't have a Thompson wedding without dancing. 












My little chipmunk, Conner.  Well known in our family to stuff his cheeks with food. ;)





My kids with sweet cousin David.  He is so awesome to all of his cousins.  He is the favorite especially among all the boys.  I don't know any of the grandsons that don't admire him.





Getting ready to cut the cake.










Yum yum. So delicious. 



More dancing.




My phone's battery died, and I ran out of space, so I wasn't able to get pictures at the Temple.  Which is too bad, it was spectacular.

No comments: