01 October, 2012

Ending the summer with a bang.

I realized I posted a whole bunch of Sea world pictures, but here come some more.  The kids and I decided to end the summer with a bang.  We did one more trip to Sea World, but at the kids' pace.  We did what "they" wanted to do.

Here we discovered the dolphin nursery.  So cute. Fun seeing them swim around.







The kids also enjoyed a nice long play on the Sea World play ground.  





Splash area. Yes, I let them get "all" wet.  I figured it was a hot day, and it would help them stay cool for the rest of our play. 




The kids loved playing on the steal drums.

The sea carousel. 







The twisty ride.  I don't remember the real name, but that will do.


The fiddler crab.  The kids loved this one.

The shamu roller coaster.  Corby likes to call this a "kid fast" roller coaster.  Maren even liked this one. 



This one was called, the slippery soap or something like that.


Another twirly type ride.







Of course we had to see the dog, cat, pig, mouse, bird show.  I forgot the real name, but the kids love it, and love the great tricks the animals can do.



This was the first time the sky tower was open since we got our passes, so we went up.





The views from the tower.





From here you can see Aquatica. 


In this one I keep trying to get pictures of the tunnel under water , but I think because of the treadmill we stand on, all the movement, and the fact that it is a bit dark, and I have no flash, make for bad pictures.




Not too bad.



Over all we had a blast, again, at Sea World.  We'll probably try to use our passes again before the end of the year, when they expire, but we are definitely enjoying them.

No comments: