08 October, 2012

Riding Bareback :)

So Maren rode Buddy again, this time, Bare back.  She did a great job. Not too easy riding bareback compared to riding with a saddle. 


Sean had to work this time, so I had the whole crew with me this time.  Granny Pam was very understanding, and very patient and calm with all my little ones there.  I made sure I told the kids how they needed to behave while we were there.  But they got a free ride, on the tire/horse swing.  They had a great time on it, and they all loved seeing the horses, ponies, chickens, and donkeys.


Maren nicely mounted.

Corby petting Hershey the Donkey.  This donkey loves attention, and followed us around like a little puppy dog.  Very cute.  I had to move him a few times when he got too close to the tire swing. 














Everyone did a great job minding their manners, and they all had a great time. I just love Granny Pam's.

No comments: