01 October, 2012

Visits with Sean's family.

We went for a short visit to grandma's to pick up Baby.  She was watching her for a little while, when we went camping with Uncle Nick.  

Aunt Heather was there, and she tried on wigs with the kids.



Corby is such a character.  :) I sure do love that boy.


We even took a little time to visit with Grandad.  He had a recent heart attack, and we wanted to be sure the kids got to see him before anything more happens.  It was a nice visit.  The rest of his family were sick with the flu, so they were not able to meet with us. :( We did miss them, but still had fun with Grandad. 


It is difficult getting the right pictures when there are four little ones in the mix. :)





Our Sweet Baby Cloud.  

This is Beemer.  Grandma kind of inherited him from her brother, who recently passed away. Beemer is adorable, ball chasing, kid friendly, fun loving dog.  She asked if we would want him.  I almost agreed, but since he is 5, and only getting older, and my kids are ever so rambunctious, I knew that it wouldn't take long before he would have to go to doggie hospital for kids playing too rough.  He is adorable though. Makes for a good grandma dog. :)
I realized how awful I am at getting proper pictures.  Here we visited G'ma Von and I had forgotten to take pictures of her with the kids.  I will repent of that, and try harder to capture those timeless moments from now on. 

No comments: