17 November, 2010

Summer pictures 2010, Playing in the dirt.



Over the summer we were at Aunt Sage and Uncle Troy's house when they began the construction of the pool. In the beginning there was a pile.....a big pile.......a huge pile of dirty, yucky mud. What is more fun then that. Aunt Sage gave everyone the permission to go out and play with the mud pile before the "real" construction began. Needless to say, they had a lot of fun. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get pictures of the other guilty parties. But I got some fun ones of Conner and Corby and Mary, the ones who played in it the most. :) It does remind me of my childhood when G'ma and G'paw had their pool put in. G'ma now says that she had told us not to play in it back then, but all I remember is how much fun I had playing in all that yucky, dirty mud. ;)


Conner is King of the Mountain.


They have never played so well together.



Thank you Aunt Sage and Uncle Troy for the fun memories. I know there will be many more to come;) We love you guys!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

That does look like fun!