17 November, 2010

Honor Roll

Maren is and official Honor Student!!!!! She made the "A" Honor Roll yesterday. Lil' Corby, Brenna, and I (Mommy) all went to the school cafeteria yesterday to watch as Maren accepted her certificate. I was so excited!!! My first child on the Honor Roll. Yes, I do expect that all the others will also reach this great achievement.

Following you will see pictures of Maren accepting her certificate, her posing with the certificate, and with the other kids in her class who also recieved the certificate, a picture with her wonderful teacher, and of course those attending (Corby, Brenna, and I). Of course they didn't only give out the certificate. She made out with a few cool prizes as well. Like gift certificates to Lion Country Safari and many other fun places in this area, and fun writing untensils, and a pin, and the famous Honor Roll sticker to go on my lucky van.






Here is Maren with her certificate.













Here she is posing with her classmates.


























Here is her wonderful teacher.























and Here we are posing with our star!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You all look so cute!!!