17 November, 2010

Summer pictures 2010, Playing at G'ma Von's


I think that one of the things that I will remember about visiting G'ma Von's house will be playing outside on her 2 acres. Also how much fun the kids have mowing the lawn with Daddy. Here is Conner racing around with Daddy on the lawnmower. Unfortunately G'ma wasn't home when we visited. She was out on a run of jobs out of the state. Fortunately we were able to visit with Aunt Heather. We had a great time with her.

Here is Maren showing off her green thumb, something she did not get from me. She loves taking care of plants and animals.

Here is cute little Cadberry, Aunt Heather's newest addition to her puppy pack. She is really fun and cute.

Here is Brenna and Daddy enjoying a ride on the mower.


Conner had so much fun. Look no hands!!!


Now Brenna and Corby are having a go on the mower. How fun!!!

Here is a little video for those who would like the action. I know my kids will.

What a fun Daddy. The kids always have a blast playing with him.



1 comment:

Debbie said...

Looks like fun! I love riding on lawnmowers!