17 November, 2010

School Themes


After the Honor Roll ceremony the kids and I decided to take a look at the different themes around the Cafeteria. I know how Grandpa T love his themes. It must work, Maren did make the Honor roll and Conner made student of the month.

Before you exit the cafeteria to go into the rest of the school, it say "Doorway to your Dreams" indicating how important learning is to achieve your dreams and goals. Very nice.

In the hallway on the out of the cafeteria Buzz lightyear ist there to greet you and give you more inspiration. Inspiration to no only start learning, but to keep on learning.


They are the "KIDS AT HOPE". Hope for the future. Hope to do better.


This is what was recited on the first day of school and the kids learn it and recite it in school. You can't get more inspiring then this.


Here is the Cafeteria Rules.
I think I need to copy this and put this up in my own kitchen for our little ones. ;)
I love the part of "Eat your own food" I guess they had a problem of little kids taking someone else's food.


I hope you were enlightened as I know my kids are each and everyday. I hope you liked the themes Grandpaw. I thought of you when I saw them and posted them.

No comments: