18 February, 2012

Maren, honor roll student!!! 2012

Maren recieved the "Principal's" Honor Roll just recently.  She received straight A's on her report card. I was a bit late getting to the school, but got there just in time to see her receiving her reward. We are so proud of her.  She is such a hard worker, so smart, and so awesome!!! I know the pictures are just about as good as the ones you see for bigfoot, but they will have to do.  I'm no professional, that is for sure. ;)









Some of the fun prizes she recieved for her efforts.  I had one on my car already from the last time she received it, so this one went on Daddy's truck.  Can't argue with the Gator;)

Loving siblings.



I was able to meet some of her best friends from school.  They also received awards for Honor Roll. Congratulations girls!!! What a cute little group of friends. :)



No comments: