18 February, 2012

Happy 3rd birthday Brenna!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENNA!!!

Today Brenna turned 3.  She was so excited to finally have her birthday. The kids and I went to Burger King to play on the playground and each lunch, so daddy could sleep for his night shift.  Then we went to Wal-mart so the kids could buy her a gift.  They had fun trying to figure out what to get her. My little baby girl is 3 now. :(  I guess they have to grow up sometime. 

The birthday girl living it up.


Fun on the grounds. :)

Bubble Boy!


Cute kids. ;)



The birthday cake.  Our neighbor gave us some starfruit from off of his tree just before I decorated the cake.  It made a great contribution.  My kids absolutely love starfruit. :) 
The big 3!!!  It was a strawberry, blueberry, starfruit shortcake.  I used a mix for angel food cake, yummy, but difficult to cut into, because it was spongy.  I'll need to experiment with angel food cake some more.  I'm sure my kids won't complain too much. ;)








No comments: