22 November, 2011

Maren's Pictures!!!

I had two cameras, so I decided to give one to Maren, to help her develop an artistic eye for picture taking.  Here are a few results.






                                                      This is Pepper isn't she beautiful?!
this is Chili
 This is my cat take a very close look I think it might be my favorite
This is chili headless... AAAAHHHHH the cat is a killer!!!

Conner trying to act cool with his glasses

                    Brenna is cheering with all her might don't lose your voice!! :) i don't remember why she was doing that though
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THESE ARE MY SIBLINGS ARE MOST LIKELY TO HAVE TAKEN THEM ESPECIALLY CORBY, HE LOVES  MY CAMERA. AND DO NOT ASK WHAT THEY ARE BECAUSE I HAVE NOOO CLUE WHAT SO EVER SO GOOD LUCK GUESSING!!! :)

nice movie eh?

i think its my brother

PAPARAZZI AHH DON'T TAKE MY PICTURE IM TOO TOO... UMMM I'VE GOT NOTHING
feet with black socks my guess is conner
looks like a jumble of clothes
might be Brenna dancing in a strange way  i can  not tell what it is literally i have no clue where she is!!I don't know who took em but i have my thoughts and my suspects

No comments: