01 February, 2011

Playing around :)

Wendy inspired me to start working out.  I started up my own program last week.  I do Pilates on Mondays and Thrusdays, Dance video on Tuesdays and Fridays, and Yoga on Wednesdays and Saturdays, then I plan on Sundays going on a nice walk with the family.  I also try to jump on the trampoline with the kids in the evening before bedtime to finish up the day.  After my workout today I decided to straighted out my hair, and put up a picture. I know I am not usually in the pictures, since I'm usually the one taking them, so here I am!!!!
By the way, I have new glasses, they are the transition ones, and they have a flexible frame, so it is more durable with kids around.  What do you think?

Glasses....And a pirate. 
No glasses



No glasses
Glasses




Cute little kids with messy faces. :'}

 See my little Pirate?  My poor little princess had Nutella on toast this morning, and yogurt.  You can see she is wearing it on her face and shirt.  I didn't wipe it off yet, but it is still cute. :)  You can see who is next for their make over........

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Your hair looks great! Glad to see we can inspire each other!