20 January, 2014

New phone


So, our baby is due in a week, and I realized that all of our cameras work terribly. I mentioned it to Sean, and he reminded me that we were due for iPhone upgrades. I jumped on it. Now I have the next generation up, from 3G to 4G. With my up grade my phone can now do panoramic pictures, I have a flash for my camera, and I have a forward facing camera, which makes for good selfies. ;) I can also skype or do FaceTime, iPhone's version of skype. I feel like I have gone up in the world. 
As for my old phone, Maren's is currently using it as an iPod until I can find a good prepaid plan that is good and cheap for her.  Here are a few test pictures we took for your enjoyment. ;)
The one with Maren in in the black and purple jacket is her getting ready for her first youth temple trip.  She is getting so big. :)

No comments: