05 November, 2012

Riding Lilly

Last month we had a nice three day weekend, and while Maren went to horse camp for the day, the rest of the kids and I were invited to go horseback riding on my friend, Michelle's, horse Lilly.  
Everyone began by giving Lilly a nice brushing all over.  (Mom, Lilly is an ex- racehorse, and is as gentle as can be.  Yes, Thoroughbreds can be gentle too. ) 



One of the things I am loving about my new van, I was able to lay flat the back seats to make a nice hangout place for kids while they were waiting to ride.  Not bad at all. ;)


We even had a picnic. Yummy!!!


This is my kids' friend Austin, and his mom posing for a nice picture.

Here is Cowboy Corby riding on Lilly!!!  YeeHaaw!!!

Brenna makes a wonderful cowgirl. Tally Ho!!!


Here is Cowboy Conner, enjoying his ride. "Yipyip!!!"



No comments: