24 December, 2011

Family Pictures.

When I found out that my neighbor likes to play around with the camera, and has a dad that is a professional photographer, and after I'd seen some of her other pictures she has done, I asked nicely if she would do our family pictures this year.  She agreed, being wonderfully nice as she is, and now we have more professional, then I could ever do, pictures of our family, mostly of the kids:)  She also showed me this website called picasa.  Her dad had shown her the website.  It is a free down load and is a great way to doctor your pictures, if need be.  Like for instance, Brenna had a runny nose the whole time, she was able to cut out the runny nose, and made her look like she didn't have a cold at all.  Or if a tree was placed awkwardly behind someone, she was able to take it out.  Awesome, right.  The website is picasa.google.com, for those of you who wanted to know.












































2 comments:

Paw@: said...

What cute pictures! Everyone is so handsome and beautiful
Grandma and Grandpa

Randy said...

You have got to frame some of those Brenna pictures. So adorable.
Chrissy