31 August, 2011

Sean's work; Company Picnic

At the beginning of summer Sean's work had a company picnic at the plant.  It was geared to the families, as they had ponyrides, a rock wall, jump houses, water slides, face painting, a pirate show, and lots of delicious Bar-B-Q.  We had lots of fun!!!!!


Here are some fun pony pictures that I had to post for Grandma T.  Hope you like them!!! This one had a cute heart on its rear.

My two little cowgirls going for a ride.  They had so much fun.  We kept going back so we could try and ride the different horses they had.


Here's my cowboys, taking after my hear, just like the girls, riding away!!!

We didn't get to ride this one, she was really popular with the other kids, because she was bigger and calmer. Shows that my kids are true cowfolk as they didn't mind the extra spunk.  :)  



This horse was too little to saddle up, but I think they brought it along to get used to the kids and all.  It is a miniature, although larger then the ones we've had.  I thought it was very cute, and sweet.

Here Brenna is getting ready to climb the rock wall.  Her favorite part, as well as the other kids', was swinging around on the way down. 

Of course she needed a little help, but she did a pretty good job.






Maren did the best of all the kids, although I don't think she ever really did make it to the top, but she tried plenty of times.  






Here's Conner giving a try as well.  








Corby also had fun trying.









Of course Dad couldn't resist, and was the first in the family to make it to the top.






Then of course mom had to try as well, so as not to be shown up. 






I do believe I made the ascent a little quicker, if I do say so myself. ;)
Cute little Brenna.


The fun bounce house. 





Here come the face painting pictures, Maren was the only one who wanted a full face painting.  


Brenna kept going for more, till she ended up with at least three different ones.



Corby got a cute little penguin.

Conner wasn't too excited to have to sit around and be painted on, but I finally convinced him to get one.  I think it was a lizard. 

I didn't get pictures of the waterslide, the fun foods or other things, but I'm sure you get the point that it was lots of fun, and a great way to kick off the summer.

1 comment:

Paw@: said...

Grandma loved the horses, grandpa the wall. Grandpa agrees with Conner that getting his face painted is yucky :(
Grandma says that should have been :)
Grandma and Grandpa