27 May, 2011

School Field Days


This was a week of Field Days.  Monday was Conner, then Friday was Maren.  I wasn't able to see the whole thing, but what I saw was pretty fun.  Here are a few cute picture so you can have a little sample of the fun  they had!!!!

Conner waiting for the event "Over, Under" to start.


Waiting for that ball.

He got it!!!!

Over

Pass it down the line!!!!

Run it to the front to start again!!!!

Under

Time for Tug- O- War

Waiting for the Go signal.

GO GO GO!!!!!

PULL PULL PULL!!!!

They won!!!!!

Ready to start round two.

GO GO GO!!!

PULL PULL PULL!!!!!

They didn't win the second time, but they had a lot of fun!!!!


Maren ready for the Water Toss.



Good Catch Maren

Ooooppppsss!!!!

Almost.  Amazingly it did not pop, and they were the one to keep the water balloon going the longest!!!

Now it is time to fill up the buckets.  They run the wet sponge to the bucket at the other end and try to fill it to the line first.
RUN MAREN RUN!!!!
FILL THAT BUCKET!!!!

Other events I did not see my kids get to do, because I came to late, and left too early. The sack race.


Scooter race


Running race.



All in all, the kids had a great time.  I'm glad I was able to catch what I did.  

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Sounds like a fun day at school to me!!!

Randy and Chrissy Kannas said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are all so beautiful. I can't wait to see them.
Chrissy