23 December, 2009

Conner's loose tooth

Conner "had" a loose tooth. Today it came out. He was chewing on his shirt, which is a bad habit I've been trying to break him of, when his tooth caught on his shirt and came off. We were all so surprised. He came up to me and said "Ma!" that's what he calls me, "Ma! My tooth came out." He had a look of bewilderment in his eyes. Afterward Corby came out and said, "Me too. I want my tooth to come out too!" He is always in competition with his big brother. Go figure. My camera is filled up with pictures I need to down load, when I have done that I will put up a picture of his Jack- O- Lantern smile.

1 comment:

Lucky Day said...

I never noticed the missing tooth. It's so crazy that Geoff could loose a tooth soon! He chews on his shirt too... Yuck.

It was great seeing you today!